Remote phone control
Now you can locate and track a cell phone without having the tracking mode permanently switched on in the phone application. You can significantly prolong the phone’s battery operation time this way.
The website user who is allowed to monitor a target phone can switch the tracking mode on and off directly from his/her PC or a cell phone and can decide, if the mode remains switched on or switched off.
What do you need to use the remote phone control?
If you are a new user, please follow the instruction link How to become user.
If you are already registered website user, you will need to download and install the new version of the
phone application to all tracked cell phones (download).
In order to use the remote control, the phone application must be running in the tracked phone. Only then you can switch GPS on and off.
Where to find the remote phone control on the website?
After you login, click on „Remote control“.
How to use the remote phone control?
- there are two light controls for each phone: Online and Data
- if the light control Online is red, there is no data connection to the phone and it is not possible to use the remote control
- if the light control Online is green, there is a data connection to the phone and it is possible to use the remote control
- if the light control Data is red, you can switch GPS on in the phone
- if the light control Data is green, you can switch GPS off in the phone
How to get a data connection in the phone?
If the light control Online is red, the data connection has been interrupted due to at least one of the following reasons:
- there is no GSM data coverage in the phone’s current location
- the mobile provider has interrupted the connection because of operational reasons
- the phone application is closed (not running) in the phone
The phone application automatically keeps on trying to get the connection again after it has been interrupted. Please wait for 2-3 minutes. If the connection is not restored after the mentioned time interval, the phone is probably in a location not covered with GSM data signal and therefore the remote control cannot be used.
In case you have any troubles, please contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.