Website support & service
This is the website technical support page. Click here to go back to the technical support main page. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website tools and settings guide
How to set up geographical boundaries?
After you login:
- Click on “Geographical boundaries”.
- Click on “Location”.
- Select a phone, for which you want to set up location boundaries, from the list on the left side.
- Enter a location name.
- Find the location, which you want to set, on the map.
- Click on the map and mark at least three points.
- You can modify the shape and size of the location by clicking and holding on a point and move it on the map.
- Click on “Save”.